How to active all time on FIVERR?

abdullahanoman1

Hello,
Can anyone tell me how to active all day in Fiverr? I used auto-refresh extensions to active at all times but recently I know that Fiverr doesn’t support it. You all guys know that all-time active is most important to get more and more orders. So how can I active all time without breaking support Fiverr terms and conditions. I am really concerned about it.
Thanks in advance

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can use your mobile app. I use mobile app. When i go to outside i use app.

yes i tried it.but after 5 minutes it shows i am inactive.i checked it by my friends fiverr account.And i have 24 hours internet service when i go outside i always turn on my mobile data but unfortunately it dosen’t works.I am using samsung j2 2016 Mobile

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to active all day in Fiverr? I used auto-refresh extensions to active at all times but recently I know that Fiverr doesn’t support it. You all guys know that all-time active is most important to get more and more orders. So how can I active all time without breaking support Fiverr terms and conditions. I am really concerned about it.

Thanks in advance

You all guys know that all-time active is most important to get more and more orders.

No, it’s not. Nor it’s “important” neither it helps.

It’s one of the myths that inexperienced sellers keep telling to each other.

You actually might only hurt yourself if client would think that you are online when in reality you are not.

he, dude you can use any auto-refresh extracts, but so carefully some time Fiverr identify you are using any 3rd party software that’s why if you are using any auto refresh then so be careful

i set my auto refresh time to every 4.55 minutes but most important is fiverr dosen’t support it this is the main fact

You all guys know that all-time active is most important to get more and more orders.

No, it’s not. Nor it’s “important” neither it helps.

It’s one of the myths that inexperienced sellers keep telling to each other.

You actually might only hurt yourself if client would think that you are online when in reality you are not.

oh, I see but my response rate is always 100%. When any buyer messages me I answer them quickly. I never late to reply to their message. when I am sleeping my mother helps me to wake up when she heard the Fiverr notification

Archived