How to active my gig and get in search result?

ishaya_ishu

Hi, I’m Ishaya_ishu, a new seller on fiverr. I provide WordPress Website Design and Development as well as Graphics Design services. Recently I have published my new gig on fiverr. I was research on it deeply. Finally I have create a perfect gig which keywords are used in Gig Title, gig Image, Gig Description, Pricing and also in Search tag. I have tried my best to create a best gig which will rank easily. But when I search my gig by its title and search tag, it doesn’t appear in search result. Then I submit a request to check my gig active or not. They showed me this (enclosed with the attached image). I talk with the support. But already 1 week has gone. It still shows same. Please Help me. What should I do now?
[Note: I had already got 2 buyer knock from this gig and It has some impression and clicks too.]
This is my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/0EAWqy

531180887_CloneGig.PNG.12a3e69a30d93392e9521a069fa930f4.PNG
Clone Gig898×370 20.8 KB

Hi, I’m Ishaya_ishu, a new seller on fiverr. I provide WordPress Website Design and Development as well as Graphics Design services. Recently I have published my new gig on fiverr. I was research on it deeply. Finally I have create a perfect gig which keywords are used in Gig Title, gig Image, Gig Description, Pricing and also in Search tag. I have tried my best to create a best gig which will rank easily. But when I search my gig by its title and search tag, it doesn’t appear in search result. Then I submit a request to check my gig active or not. They showed me this (enclosed with the attached image). I talk with the support. But already 1 week has gone. It still shows same. Please Help me. What should I do now?

[Note: I had already got 2 buyer knock from this gig and It has some impression and clicks too.]

This is my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/0EAWqy

I talk with the support. But already 1 week has gone. It still shows same. Please Help me. What should I do now?

Customer Support is extremely busy at present and can take over 10 days to respond.

Archived