How to active my temporarily disabled account

muhammadrefan

Question

14 answers to this question

Hi !

I’m a new seller here, my account is temporarily disabled for the reason of TOS FAQ, because i do not know about that, that’s why.

please any body help me about that, how to active my account again

Thank you

I’m a new seller here, my account is temporarily disabled for the reason of TOS FAQ, because i do not know about that, that’s why.

It is your responsibility to read the Fiverr Terms of Service, and know what you are and are not supposed to do on this site. In fact, you likely had to click a check box of some sort, when you signed up for your account, indicating that you had, indeed, read it. You were given the opportunity to do so, and encouraged to read the TOS. You failed to do so, and, apparently, got a TOS warning as a result.

Please take the time to read the TOS. It is linked at the bottom of every Fiverr site page.

Contact Fiverr Customer Support. None of us can do anything to help you fix this situation. Customer Support are the ONLY people that have access to reactivate your account.

• Like 9

It is your responsibility to read the Fiverr Terms of Service, and know what you are and are not supposed to do on this site. In fact, you likely had to click a check box of some sort, when you signed up for your account, indicating that you had, indeed, read it. You were given the opportunity to do so, and encouraged to read the TOS. You failed to do so, and, apparently, got a TOS warning as a result.

Please take the time to read the TOS. It is linked at the bottom of every Fiverr site page.

Contact Fiverr Customer Support. None of us can do anything to help you fix this situation. Customer Support are the ONLY people that have access to reactivate your account.

sir can i contact them, customer support team

• Like 6

sir can i contact them, customer support team

Ok Sir I’ve try to contact support team, but sir can you please send me here contact customer support team .

• Like 6

Fiverr gave you instructions in the email that you received informing you that your account was disabled. Please follow those instructions. I cannot help you any further. I do not have the power or authority to fix your issues, nor the ability to resolve your communication with CS.

• Like 9

Fiverr gave you instructions in the email that you received informing you that your account was disabled. Please follow those instructions. I cannot help you any further. I do not have the power or authority to fix your issues, nor the ability to resolve your communication with CS.

Okay Sir I have try Thank You Sir

• Like 5

Hello I need help in this situation, 

few weeks ago fiverr has disabled my friends account. And when I contact to the Customer support and ask the reason then they say that your account is disabled due to violating academic rules. But I have not done any thing 1 buyer contact me and told me I want help in graphic design and ask the details and say I will help you then after he message me that this is college assignment then after I have not reply to him. But suddenly fiverr disabled my account without any reason now what to do sir. I am trying to contact them but they didn't giving reply in mail. 

Edited by dgkdesigns
Change in description
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, dgkdesigns said:

Hello I need help in this situation, 

few weeks ago fiverr has disabled my friends account. And when I contact to the Customer support and ask the reason then they say that your account is disabled due to violating academic rules. But I have not done any thing 1 buyer contact me and told me I want help in graphic design and ask the details and say I will help you then after he message me that this is college assignment then after I have not reply to him. But suddenly fiverr disabled my account without any reason now what to do sir. I am trying to contact them but they didn't giving reply in mail. 

Give them time - customer support team gets hundreds of requests every minute, they are humans like you and I, not machines, they reply step by step. If you really didn't violated the ToS, they will help, just give them time

• Like 4

They give me 14 days to do id verification but I not done id verification in 14 days and now they saying to me that Your account is temporarily disabled. Please check the email we sent you explaining what happened. When I contact fiverr support team and tell to them send me id verification steps in email then they said that your account is disabled due to violating academic rules. If you done id verification thyen still you will not get yopur accout back. Only you can get fund from your account. So please tell me why i can not get back my  temporarily disabled account after done id verification. 

• Like 5