How to add facbook account to my present account from old account

sagar663

Hi, I want to add my facebook account. The problem is this is my second fiverr acount. And my facbook account is connected to my first fiverr account. The first account is suspended because of inactivity.
Now I am active in my second account. So I want to add my facebook account to my second fiverr account. But the fiverr system don’t allow me to add the facebook account.
So How can I add it?
TIA

Hi, I want to add my facebook account. The problem is this is my second fiverr acount. And my facbook account is connected to my first fiverr account. The first account is suspended because of inactivity.

Now I am active in my second account. So I want to add my facebook account to my second fiverr account. But the fiverr system don’t allow me to add the facebook account.

So How can I add it?

TIA

The first account is suspended because of inactivity.

Please try to read full description before judging people. 🙂

@sagar663 Contact Support Here: https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/requests and ask them your question.

I never understood why people love to put themselves in problems, if you have read the TORs you would know that you are not allowed to make two accounts, yet you expose yourself,

I think you don’t read my post attentively. I make my second account before my first account has been suspended due to inactivity as fer as I know.

In my first account all was good… But I didn’t open it for 1 year for some reason and also forget to put it in vacation mode. After 1 year 1 day I open it and see I got suspended.

there was no report. No client message. So I thought it might cause for my inactivity.

And as the all problem solve. Now I open my second account and active in it.

The first account is suspended because of inactivity.

Please try to read full description before judging people. 🙂

@sagar663 Contact Support Here: https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/requests and ask them your question.

@shubh2012 Thanks. 🙂

In my first account all was good… But I didn’t open it for 1 year for some reason and also forget to put it in vacation mode. After 1 year, 1 day I open it and see I got suspended.

there was no report. No client message. So I thought it might cause for my inactivity.

And as the all problem solve now, I open my second account and active in it.

Archived