How to add review+image in my gigs images?

amanprasad794

While submitting your order, there is an option Live Portfolio you can switch it on. But this is not enough to share the delivered image in your portfolio. It also depends on Buyer. If buyer is satisfied he can allow this to be apart of your portfolio or he can reject it.

This is because, many times buyer not like to share their identity on anyone’s profile as this is called White Label Service.

In short, it depends on both seller and buyer, but more on buyer because in last buyer have the option either to allow or not.

Hope you got your answer.

While submitting your order, there is an option Live Portfolio you can switch it on. But this is not enough to share the delivered image in your portfolio. It also depends on Buyer. If buyer is satisfied he can allow this to be apart of your portfolio or he can reject it.

This is because, many times buyer not like to share their identity on anyone’s profile as this is called White Label Service.

In short, it depends on both seller and buyer, but more on buyer because in last buyer have the option either to allow or not.

Hope you got your answer.

Yes I have got my answer Thank you

Archived