How to approach Buyer's request

samueldesign09

If you type “write buyer request” in the search bar above there are several posts on how to write an effective reply to a Buyer Request.

I have done that but as a matter of fact they are just basic guide. Is it appropriate to say

"HELLO OR HI SIR! I saw your request that .

Well I’m interested in your project and can do the work for__

Please message me.

_ _ _ _ _ like soooo

Thanks for the link have read it, but what is the proper way of ending my offer. Should I tell them to contact me. I think am getting things wrong. Please can i post a sample of how I respond to buyer request and you please tell areas am getting things wrong, I think that would be practical

That’s all from me. Maybe someone else might have something to add.

If I search for a service I do like portrait, I won’t see my gig, no matter how far I search!
All my gigs statistics are red and arrow down. My impression low, clicks low, social low, views low. BUT wasn’t low that way before. NOTE AM SENDING BUYERS REQUEST even my impression won’t rise.
Please help!!!
Give valuable reply due to your experience. ThanksPreformatted text

Share your gigs on social media platforms just like @emrlanka has stated. This will make your Gig’s to have positive impressions, clicks and views overtime.

Share your gigs on social media platforms just like @emrlanka has stated. This will make your Gig’s to have positive impressions, clicks and views overtime.

No, sharing gigs on social media platforms will NOT raise gig impressions on Fiverr. Off-site traffic has nothing to do with impressions. Impressions are only registered when a gig shows up in search results, or appears on a category page when someone loads that page.

Clicks are only registered when someone already on Fiverr clicks on a gig image.

Views are the only stat that has anything to do with off-site traffic. Views are registered any time an actual gig page is loaded, regardless of where the visitor came from.

Check that you didn’t pause your gig.
Also did you make changes on your gig recently? If so then that’s your reason. After you add changes your gig disappears from search for some time but it will catch back. And don’t panic. That happens wuite often and doesn’t depend on you. My impressions can change from 50k to 4K overnight and all the way around. Just make sure that you are doing great job so the system would rank you higher.

No, sharing gigs on social media platforms will NOT raise gig impressions on Fiverr. Off-site traffic has nothing to do with impressions. Impressions are only registered when a gig shows up in search results, or appears on a category page when someone loads that page.

Clicks are only registered when someone already on Fiverr clicks on a gig image.

Views are the only stat that has anything to do with off-site traffic. Views are registered any time an actual gig page is loaded, regardless of where the visitor came from.

@jonbass

Great explanations from you. But what I meant is that, assuming he shares his Gig’s on social media and he was able to directs potential customers through his links, I think his impressions and clicks may rise overtime.

As a new seller, I stand to be corrected though 😊

Thanks.

@jonbass

Great explanations from you. But what I meant is that, assuming he shares his Gig’s on social media and he was able to directs potential customers through his links, I think his impressions and clicks may rise overtime.

As a new seller, I stand to be corrected though 😊

Thanks.

what I meant is that, assuming he shares his Gig’s on social media and he was able to directs potential customers through his links, I think his impressions and clicks may rise overtime.

No, if he shares his gigs on social media, that will NEVER raise his impressions or clicks, because impressions and clicks have absolutely nothing to do with off-site traffic. The only way a seller gains impressions or clicks is from buyers who find the seller’s gigs in search results or Fiverr category pages.

what I meant is that, assuming he shares his Gig’s on social media and he was able to directs potential customers through his links, I think his impressions and clicks may rise overtime.

No, if he shares his gigs on social media, that will NEVER raise his impressions or clicks, because impressions and clicks have absolutely nothing to do with off-site traffic. The only way a seller gains impressions or clicks is from buyers who find the seller’s gigs in search results or Fiverr category pages.

This is great info

Most of the people don’t know this including myself

Okay, thanks for the tips. I now understand better.

All seller offers to a buyer in the BR section go onto a list that only the buyer can see. All seller offers are listed in the order they are received. Please keep in mind, you are competing against all of the other seller offers received. If your offer appeals to the buyer the most, he/she might respond to it. If a different seller offer is more appealing, you might never hear from the buyer.

This is how the Buyer Request section works. In essence, you are completing for the job. The best offer, usually from the best seller with the most appealing price wins the job. Be the seller with the best offer, and the most appealing price. You can do this by understanding the buyer’s needs, and providing what they asked for at a reasonable and fair price.

• 1 year later...

Archived