How to ask about 5 stars?

habibrehman123

Question

6 answers to this question

Is there any other way to tell him about the review. Its my right I did his work he should do mine

Is there any other way

No. There is no other way. You are not even allowed to bring up that topic with your buyer or you will get a ToS warning/account suspension/ban.

Buyers are allowed to give you any rating they wish. They are allowed to give a 1 star rating even if you think you have done an exceptional job. That’s how Fiverr’s rating system currently works, and you can’t do anything about it. Even so much as bringing up the topic about reviews with your buyer can get you a ToS warning.

I suggest that you read Fiverr ToS and strictly abide by them so as to not get in trouble with Fiverr staff.

Good luck!

Is there any other way to tell him about the review. Its my right I did his work he should do mine

Oh, no, no, no… sellers have absolutely no right to demand a review that they want. If your buyer gave you a review, accept what he/she gave you, and move on to the next order. Demanding anything relating to a review will likely get your gigs removed, or even have you banned from Fiverr.

Archived