Fiverr Community Forum

How to ask for feedback? Answer Here

Hi there!

I hope everything is going to well. Today I will tell you how to ask for feedback from the buyer with any violation.

Here are the way:

Step 1 About Your Delivery:
Thanks again for your order! Your delivery is enclosed. If there are any problems, please let me know. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

Step 2 About the Revisions:

I have attached the all-important file. Just check it out and let me know if you have any questions or want any modification I will be happy to help you.

Step 3 About Feedback:
If you are happy with the content, that’s excellent! Please take a moment to review your experience with us, Your feedback not only helps us, but it also helps other potential customers.

Thanks again and have a great day! :slight_smile:

NOTE: YOU CAN EDIT FOR YOUR SELF ACCORDING TO YOUR NICH.

pro_designs2

14 Likes

as a Pro, I never asked (begging) for 5 stars feedback. :sunglasses::+1:

5 Likes

I’ve never asked for feedback - if a buyer wants to give it, great. If not, c’est la vie.

I do always mention to my buyers in my delivery that if they see a mistake or feel I’ve misunderstood something to let me know so that I can correct it for them. However, I’ve never asked for any kind of specific rating. If I get less than 5, I do reach out to see where I went wrong in the order so I can correct the issue for next time and other orders. However, I never ask specifically for a certain kind of rating.

8 Likes

using words like “kind,” “good,” “nice” before the word feedback/review can get you in trouble as it can be seen as a way of trying to manipulate the review by asking for specifically a “positive” feedback. If you do that, Fiverr might even issue a warning or disable your account.

I wouldn’t do that. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Better to use “suitable rating and feedback”, also tell them that 5 star means best and 1 star means worse.

2 Likes

I am the new seller. But I never asked for good feedback.
revews is the buyer’s right.
The real revews will make the seller more developed

2 Likes

I never asked for 5 star feedback

2 Likes

I am a new seller here in Fiverr, I just launched my first Gig a while ago. Thanks for this! It will help me a lot when someone finally orders from my gigs.

I’ve bought a couple of gigs in the past and in my experience as a buyer, Fiverr’s feedback system is great and it encourages the buyer to leave a review (bad or good).

2 Likes

Pro_designs2 seriously thanks…your tips will help me a lot…

1 Like

Thank you for your information…

1 Like