How to attract first customers

martamhl

Hi! I’m new on the platform. Could someone give me useful tips on how to attract the first customers? As a translator I need to stand out from the competition but being a new user is difficult. Please, take a look at my gigs. What would you modify or add? Thank you in advance 🙂

1. First of all take time to send requests on jobs posted in the Buyers Request section.
  2. Try to promote your gigs on social media and other platform
  3. Remain online most of the times and use Fiverr Mobile app so that you can receive messages right away and respond to them promptly.
  4. Make your profile standout and mention your core skills.
  5. Make professional gigs with a video demonstration of your skills and services so your customers can see what you are actually offering.

I hope these some basic steps will help you a lot.

I,m also new but my buyers request is empty, nothing there

Since you are new. So it will require you to send requests right away as soon as a request comes. There are certain times when the requests are refreshed and come, at that time you need to be online and send requests right away. Because as soon as 10 people will bid on that job, it will disappear for you since you are a new seller with no level.

Since you are new. So it will require you to send requests right away as soon as a request comes. There are certain times when the requests are refreshed and come, at that time you need to be online and send requests right away. Because as soon as 10 people will bid on that job, it will disappear for you since you are a new seller with no level.

My buyers request page always empty with no request when ever i checked.

Archived