How to automate gig purchases?

Hi, I need to automate gig purchases but am not sure how to go about it. For example when someone orders facebook likes on my website, I would like for it to automatically purchase the gig and enter order info on a fiverr gig. It can place a random order on a bunch of preselected seller’s gigs.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

That would allow you to automatically resell other ppls gigs…

Maybe they could just allow this for your own gigs, but even then, how are payments going to be processed, etc?

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: You are correct OBG, you would need an API to tie into the system.

Why not simply on Facebook have a BUY NOW button that directs them to your gig?

Reply to @lparziale: I like the idea

I can make such a system for you, in case you are hosting your site on any PHP platform or CMS, like Wordpress or Joomla for instance. With some more hacking, I think I might be able to make it into a platform-independent application that will also work with basic HTML sites.

fragglesrock

On a high traffic day, it brings me a host of new orders referred right from my site! So I don’t have to rely on the Fiverr ratings and ranking system to get new orders. I can use my own traffic to get sales whenever I want. I usually keep it active during weekends and slow business days when I have free time, and I end up getting gig orders.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: You are correct OBG, you would need an API to tie into the system.

I can make such a system for you, in case you are hosting your site on any PHP platform or CMS, like Wordpress or Joomla for instance. With some more hacking, I think I might be able to make it into a platform-independent application that will also work with basic HTML sites.

fragglesrock

On a high traffic day, it brings me a host of new orders referred right from my site! So I don’t have to rely on the Fiverr ratings and ranking system to get new orders. I can use my own traffic to get sales whenever I want. I usually keep it active during weekends and slow business days when I have free time, and I end up getting gig orders.

fragglesrock

fragglesrock

fragglesrock

why would you want to pay 20% commission and making the purchase process only available to fiverr and paypal users rather than using e.g. paypal micropayments at about 6%…

Nice tips here indeed.

Cant we just copy order source on a site :smiley: