How to avoid copyright in Wordpress?

asharawan144

Question

My question is;

If for my client, I want to use premium WP template but don’t want to buy it, can I use the cracked version available easily in Google?

Besides this, let me take this opportunity to ask a few more queries;

1. Can we use cracked software such as Camtasia for video making to be sold on Fiverr?
  2. Can we use a cracked premium WordPress plugin for a client on Fiverr?
  3. Where and how to use photos for client’s website?

Its my firs post here, please ignore mistakes.

11 answers to this question

Of course you can’t! Why on earth would Fiverr allow you to do that? And I would never, every work with someone who steals things to do his work. It’s incredibly unethical and unprofessional.

If you want to use something for client use, you buy the necessary license. Period.

Of course you can’t! Why on earth would Fiverr allow you to do that? And I would never, every work with someone who steals things to do his work. It’s incredibly unethical and unprofessional.

If you want to use something for client use, you buy the necessary license. Period.

Then in $5 how can i buy $40 dollar template for client, with $20 plugin for Wordpress website?😂

Then in $5 how can i buy $40 dollar template for client, with $20 plugin for Wordpress website?😂

That’s why you don’t charge so low. The whole point of using licensed materials is so you can charge more. There’s zero point in doing a gig with licensed materials if you’re going to charge so little. It’s no way to run a business. Using multiple-use third-party licensing is supposed to make your gig more profitable.

When you have an expense in business, you factor that into what you charge, not just to cover the costs of the product, though.

Do you really think Fiverr would be okay with you stealing licenses if you charge little? Theft is theft and policy is policy. You don’t get a free pass to do illegal things just because you charge little.

Then my question will be, what my competitors are offering in $5?

Do you really want us to go to your profile, see what you are offering, look for your competitors, make a research and give you an answer?

Well, that’s not our job, it’s up to you to check their gigs and see what exactly they are offering. Or you can pay someone here on fiverr to do a market trade arch for you.

But my advise will be not trying to copy what your competitors offering but concentrate on yourself and your services.

Do you really want us to go to your profile, see what you are offering, look for your competitors, make a research and give you an answer?

Well, that’s not our job, it’s up to you to check their gigs and see what exactly they are offering. Or you can pay someone here on fiverr to do a market trade arch for you.

But my advise will be not trying to copy what your competitors offering but concentrate on yourself and your services.

No i really did not mean that, but thanks for your suggestions.

My question is;

If for my client, I want to use premium WP template but don’t want to buy it, can I use the cracked version available easily in Google?

Besides this, let me take this opportunity to ask a few more queries;

1. Can we use cracked software such as Camtasia for video making to be sold on Fiverr?
  2. Can we use a cracked premium WordPress plugin for a client on Fiverr?
  3. Where and how to use photos for client’s website?

Its my firs post here, please ignore mistakes.

I want to use premium WP template but don’t want to buy it, can I use the cracked version available easily in Google?

Well, there’s another freelance career down the pan.

No, you can not sell a cracked WP theme or a cracked anything.

The fact that you have even asked this question just took a sledgehammer to any success you ever hoped to have here.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

No, sorry. You can edit your posts to pretend that five minutes ago you weren’t laughing out loud at the idea of buying a premium WP template instead of stealing it, but I have a little thing called integrity.

My question is. how can anyone be so utterly, mind boggingly stupid. In case you didn’t notice this is the Fiverr forum.

this is the Fiverr TOS

Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

• Illegal or Fraudulent services
  • Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here

Don’t you think there may be a tiny problem with what you are asking?? let me give you a clue. Yes.

That’s enough internet for you.

Archived