How to avoid warning

Hello guys,
after completing few sales; i came to know "never ask buyer for positive rating, full star and any feedback. that is completely restricted in FIVERR RULES & REGULATIONS. Because FIVERR thought you are molding buyer for review & feedback; that is also bad in CUSTOMER SUPPORT and you’ll start to get a warnings from team & receiving warning can drop your badge / sales volume and views also.

Try to communicate with buyer / seller before completion of order and make sure whatever he/she do that is final and don’t want any change in it.

Please forgive me if anything remain unclear and confusing. Pardon me for any misconception & anything. that is my 2nd thread. trying my best to be good in it too.

Kind Regards,
Hasan Naveed ( BROWN PRODUCT)
https://www.fiverr.com/brownproduct

one more thing; i never ask my buyer to change his review, after clarifications he came to know that he was wrong and he contacted customer support by his-self and they thought i told him to modify his feedback. that’s why i wrote “Try to communicate with buyer / seller before completion of order and make sure whatever he/she do that is final and don’t want any change in it”.

thanks…