How to back my temporarily disabled my account

i have a level one seller. suddenly my fiverr account temporarily disabled about 3 or 4 day ago.
i send email fiverr support Team. but say me and under review by our relevant team in my but 3 or 4 day over fiverr support team not a reply. so how to Back my temporarily disabled.
i hope someone help me
Thanks

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre and fully explains how this works.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

You will just have to wait for the outcome of the review.

Previously I had a fiverrr account. I was level two seller. Suddenly becomes permanently disabled. Returns the dollar after three months. Emailed me but I mistakenly clicked the refunds link twice and then I see I can’t pick up the dollar anymore. I didn’t know there would be a double click problem. Then temporarily disabled again. Will you give refunds link again?

Previously I had a fiverrr account. I was level two seller. Suddenly becomes permanently disabled.

• Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.

• Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.

• Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

If your account has been permanently disabled and you create another account it is only a matter of time before that account will be disabled also.

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre and fully explains how this works.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

You will just have to wait for the outcome of the review.

Previously I had a fiverrr account. I was level two seller. Suddenly becomes permanently disabled. Returns the dollar after three months. Emailed me but I mistakenly clicked the refunds link twice and then I see I can’t pick up the dollar anymore. I didn’t know there would be a double click problem. Then temporarily disabled again. Will you give refunds link again?

Previously I had a fiverrr account. I was level two seller. Suddenly becomes permanently disabled.

• Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.

• Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.

• Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

If your account has been permanently disabled and you create another account it is only a matter of time before that account will be disabled also.

do you know back with me temporarily disabled account ?

Archived