Fiverr Forum

How to be a "TOP RATED SELLER"

I am a Freelancer and working as a Web Application Developer, Web Deigner, WordPress Guru here in Fiverr but last 2 years, I never attend here in Fiverr but I want to be a TOP RATED SELLER. I think we can work together to be a TOP RATED SELLER ASAP. You are welcome to submit your suggestion.

Top Rated Sellers are manually chosen from among Level 2 sellers who qualify for promotion. This is the ONLY way in which any seller can become a TRS.

I’m dreaming that very highly too.

But as per my skillset and current earn flow it may take 4+ years more.

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above to help you on your way to becoming a Top Rated Seller. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

My dear friend jonbaas, Thanks for your response. Have fun

Thanks again

Mod Note: YT Link removed.

We do not know each other, so I cannot be your “dear friend”. But, as a fellow freelancer and seller here on Fiverr, you’re welcome.

You should try to be the best seller you can possibly be, and provide top of the line work - so you build a list of repeat clients, and reviews. Striving to be a “Top Seller” for the sake of the badge, or whatever other reason you may have - might prove to be an act of futility, and isn’t the be all end all.

Strive to do your best period. If you make “Top Seller” great - if not, you’ll still be able to do very well on this platform, sometimes ever better than many “Top Sellers” do. :wink: