Fiverr Community Forum

How to be a Top Rated Seller?

Hi,
Its a Very common Question by Most of the Sellers but i wanted to know if anyone knows about the exact criteria for a TRS. I read on the levels page about Volume of Sale etc. So what is the Number for that. I meant so say that How Many Orders one should have Each Day. For me The Number is an Average of 5-7 so if that is a Good Number?
Also the Number of Reviews, I am on my way to a Century but when i saw the TRS they have Thousands so I have to wait for the Thousand Reviews or I could become a TRS without It.
Thanks and i am hoping to get Some Detailed Answers

4 Likes

Fiverr does not reveal their exact criteria for being a top rated seller. All TRS promotions are given manually, and at Fiverr’s choosing. The only thing that you can do is be a very good seller, deliver top-quality work, and work hard to earn a high seller rating.

1 Like

Top Rated Sellers are manually chosen by Fiverr editors. Promotion is based on criteria including: seniority, volume of sales, extremely high rating, exceptional customer care and community leadership. As a Top Rated Seller, you’ll gain access to more extensive sales tools, early access to beta features and VIP support.

Regards

2 Likes

Work hard, work hard and work hard.Oneday you will achieve the badge

You will never know how the selection process works. I recently saw a TRS profile with only 174 reviews, but most of them have been here for a while and as you said have thousands of reviews ;).

And why is that? I am asking this because everyone on fiverr wants to be a TRS so why they haven’t Revealed it?

Thanks for the Details :slight_smile:

Thank you for the Suggestion! :slight_smile:

But Why they haven’t Revealed it? Can you Share the link with me of that ‘TRS’? I want to see what’s Special in him! :smiley:

These are general guidelines:

1. lots of positive reviews
  2. never late
  3. good customer service
  4. amazing work

Unique and outstanding in some way, showing you are not copying anyone, simply delivering awesome work every day with your reviews showing that. I think the word
talent could describe most top rated sellers. There is obvious talent and ability displayed in most of the work they do.

1 Like

In the above Comment. She says she recently saw a TRS with 174 Reviews so that’s not a lot of reviews!! So how is that Possible(although i am waiting for her reply to see the link) btw when you were Upgraded to TRS then what was the Condition of your Sales/Account?

I don’t have the answer to your first question. I was getting hundreds of sales a month when I was promoted to TRS.

Mmm… Thats quite a big Number. I think i should work more on the gigs rather then waiting for a Century to Start!!
Thanks Anyways :slight_smile:

You are doing extremely well for someone who just started recently. Give it some time and you will become a TRS too!

1 Like

Thanks for the Kind Words :slight_smile: You will be an Ambassador Soon :wink:

I think if everyone become TRS, then it will have no meaning. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry I can’t. I just stumbled upon the gig the other day but don’t remember the user name. Even if I would have the link I would not post it here. Thanks for understanding. As said, if you give your best and work hard you will get there. Best of luck on your journey :wink:

Thank you and you too. :slight_smile: and i think i saw him today. He has about 174 Reviews but his base price was higher then us. Also i think his birth on fiverr was October 2014. Well leave him some day some people will talk about us as well :wink: :smiley:

and Why is that? If there are Approximately 1 Million gigs(i don’t know the Exact Number) then after Some Year it will Cross 2 Million and more n more People will come here so Yes the More the TRS the more Quality will be Delivered :slight_smile: The Reputation will be higher and higher!!

Yes, sounds like the one I have seen :wink: