How to be a Top Rated Seller?

justmarketing00

Question

Hi,
Its a Very common Question by Most of the Sellers but i wanted to know if anyone knows about the exact criteria for a TRS. I read on the levels page about Volume of Sale etc. So what is the Number for that. I meant so say that How Many Orders one should have Each Day. For me The Number is an Average of 5-7 so if that is a Good Number?
Also the Number of Reviews, I am on my way to a Century but when i saw the TRS they have Thousands so I have to wait for the Thousand Reviews or I could become a TRS without It.
Thanks and i am hoping to get Some Detailed Answers

I have seen a TRS with less than 100 reviews. But I think its so easy to get caught up with the badge, so such so that it becomes daunting and distracting. I’m thinking that the unique nature and creativity of a gig sometimes has something to do with it but as a colleague said earlier, just continue to work to the best of your ability regardless of whether or not a badge is in the making.

Business do not reveal the secrets that make them work. If they did, then people would try to game the system in order to cheat their way to success. By not revealing their search algorithm, there is a level playing field, and everyone has an equal chance to be successful on this site.

This is the same reason that Google doesn’t reveal their search ranking system, and why Facebook does not reveal the full nature of their social reach algorithm.

and Why is that? If there are Approximately 1 Million gigs(i don’t know the Exact Number) then after Some Year it will Cross 2 Million and more n more People will come here so Yes the More the TRS the more Quality will be Delivered 🙂 The Reputation will be higher and higher!!

I see the topic is pretty old but i just wanted to give my two cents here.
Last month i was nominated to be TRS - Of course… i didnt get that badge but the battle continues
LIke most of you i was wondering what is the criteria for picking those lucky winners
Well… imagine that you are on the “Picking team” what you will check in the profiles to choose the top rated sellers?

I ended up with this list…

1. Overall profile quality and stats.
  2. Level of language
  3. Gig performance
    4 Do you like to make your clients happy? or you just need their money?
  4. IS your work original? Do you like stealing from the internet
  5. Cancellation rate (I think its the most crucial) shame that in some cases you got cancellations even if you are not guilty)

Share your thoughts.

Do your work best and client get more satisfaction you will get best reviews by client.

1. Clear Client communication as per your services
  2. Deliver your before services in time
  3. Client communication to your services and ask about services.
  4. Get best reviews by client
  5. make it top rated seller in fiverr.

I see the topic is pretty old but i just wanted to give my two cents here.

Last month i was nominated to be TRS - Of course… i didnt get that badge but the battle continues

LIke most of you i was wondering what is the criteria for picking those lucky winners

Well… imagine that you are on the “Picking team” what you will check in the profiles to choose the top rated sellers?

I ended up with this list…

1. Overall profile quality and stats.
  2. Level of language
  3. Gig performance

4 Do you like to make your clients happy? or you just need their money?

4. IS your work original? Do you like stealing from the internet
  5. Cancellation rate (I think its the most crucial) shame that in some cases you got cancellations even if you are not guilty)

Share your thoughts.

Share your thoughts.

Do your work best and client get more satisfaction you will get best reviews by client.

This is all just heresay and personal opinion. I guarantee that neither of you know how Fiverr selects TRS sellers. Your lists are just random lists that likely have no connection to anything TRS related.

Share your thoughts.

This is all just heresay and personal opinion. I guarantee that neither of you know how Fiverr selects TRS sellers. Your lists are just random lists that likely have no connection to anything TRS related.

Probably you are right.

Fiverr does not reveal their exact criteria for being a top rated seller. All TRS promotions are given manually, and at Fiverr’s choosing. The only thing that you can do is be a very good seller, deliver top-quality work, and work hard to earn a high seller rating.

That’s Right . Hard work will be give TRS,

Fiverr does not reveal their exact criteria for being a top rated seller. All TRS promotions are given manually, and at Fiverr’s choosing. The only thing that you can do is be a very good seller, deliver top-quality work, and work hard to earn a high seller rating.

I think it’s based on conversion rate too…not sure though

These are general guidelines:

1. lots of positive reviews
  2. never late
  3. good customer service
  4. amazing work

Unique and outstanding in some way, showing you are not copying anyone, simply delivering awesome work every day with your reviews showing that. I think the word
talent could describe most top rated sellers. There is obvious talent and ability displayed in most of the work they do.

Top Rated Sellers are manually chosen by Fiverr editors. Promotion is based on criteria including: seniority, volume of sales, extremely high rating, exceptional customer care and community leadership. As a Top Rated Seller, you’ll gain access to more extensive sales tools, early access to beta features and VIP support.

Regards

Archived