Fiverr Forum

How to be a TOP SELLER

Hi all Daim here
just very simple and To the point question ?
HOW CAN I BE A TOP SELLER ?

Make more sales or to be active if forum ?
i have been here for long but don’t get any helpful answer till now but hope to get it soon ?

Hello,
I think beyond that you have to deliver quality work and have a lot of job done you have to participate in forum and create new topics.

its decided by fiverr

Keep doing better work and always try to be loyal. Loyalty is the key of success.
And must you have to a good knowledge.

It is not easy but participate with fiverr related forum and good ratings work behind become a top seller

Do hard work on fiverr… You will definitely get top seller.

You must:

1. Be a seller on Fiverr for 11+ months.
  2. Have lots of sales, exceptional ratings, a good average response time and good communication with buyers.
  3. Contribute to the Fiverr community by posting on forum from time to time.

hard work and lucky

yes i am but i am not getting much sale at all, some time not even a single order for a week :frowning: that really hurts

yeh i am focusing on that but my sale is not growing at all

hard work is what i am doing, but can not say any thing about luck :stuck_out_tongue:

Regarding 11+ month requirement, quoting from a support email:

“As for TRS eligibility - this is at the discretion of our moderators. My suggestion would be to continue delivery quality work in hopes to catch their attention at some point. Keep in mind our moderators require at least 11+ months of being a Seller to be eligible as well.”

Regarding forum participation (community leadership), also see on fiverr.com/levels:

"Promotion to Top Rated Seller (TRS) status is a manual selection process performed by the Fiverr Editorial team, based on a number of criteria.

We truly value exceptional customer care and community leadership within Fiverr, which is why we believe these are skills that make our community one of a kind. To ensure a Top Rated Seller (TRS) maintains exceptional service and is dedicated to the success of our community, we’ll evaluate all TRSs on an ongoing basis to make sure they continue to meet our high standards."

i am but not in a good quantity some time 2 a day some time 5 a day but times nothing a day

OK, then we score out the forum participation, but when I asked about the TRS requirements through a support ticket I was told that 11+ months was a must. This is my 14th month and I am still waiting for the day they will notice me :confused: Fingers crossed :confused:

yes time is not a matter but some time it does :slight_smile: