Fiverr Forum

How to be an eye catching Seller

1:- You don’t need to have rocket science to be good on fiverr.

2:- There’s no alternative for hard work in this entire world, your work is gonna speak everything of you, so be patient & focus on your work rather than wasting your time here & there.

3:- Create unique gigs, People like unique things that’s the human nature.

4:- Try to use social media as much as possible, the best way to get promoted & be a pro lancer.

5:- Try, try again & don’t give up.

6:- While creating a gig the keywords & tags must be relevant to your gig.

7:- After a couple of successful gig completion post the pictures & videos of your completed work, a much better way to be a competitor other than being a thief who steals the read ready made stuff from internet.

8:- Don’t copy anyone else, just be what you are.

Love it - esp #8

great… (Y)

what a lovely tips, keep it up

this is just it, nothing more - esp Nos 5$ 8

Great Tips…

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Great Great

Thank you

Agree completely :slight_smile:

Dont Copy and Paste - This is Golden.

Be Original.

That’s all, check my gigs out…

How do we post completed gigs? I’m a VO artist and someone sent me a you-tube link to the completed project.

Thanks for sharing # 1,2,3 & 8 :slight_smile:

Dont Copy and Paste - This is Golden.

Be Original.

great infomations

thank you

Thanks for valuable information

Thanks for tips!

brayn_gamble said: post the pictures & videos of your completed work, a much better way to be a competitor other than being a thief who steals the read ready made stuff from internet.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I suppose this advice is also relevant to the picture one uploads for one's profile; According to Fiverr TOS it should be your own face or you should own the copyright of the image. Right?