How to be more effective in getting orders in the future?

abgraphicbd

Hi Everyone!
I recently created a new and first gig as a professional graphics designer. In my personal opinion, Fiverr is quite effective for those who are new and skilled. I agree to learn a lot from Fiverr and to stick to it. Now I would be grateful if you could give me feedback on how to be more caring as a new seller.

Thanks to All

• 5 months later...
On 8/6/2021 at 2:01 AM, abgraphicbd said:

Is there a possibility of losing rank if i edit the gig?

Speaking from my previous experience. If you change the gig image, your gig rank may go down. But if you change the price or description of your gig, the gig rank may not go down. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's up to you and your strategy.

If you talk about me, then if buyer don't satisfy with my work usually I refund him 100% with a cancellation.

But if something like that buyer is playing with me then I don't accept cancellation and I choose to go with bad review and I will suggest to respond to bad review with the true scene behind the bad review. So whenever someone will see the bad review, they will see my response as well.

Though bad review affect you badly on your ranking or reputation, but it's a part of the business, so better to accept the challenge.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived