Fiverr Community Forum

How to be notified for buyer request?

Hi all,

Is there a way to get notifications when there is a new buyer request ?

I want to answer requests as quickly as I can, I think it’s better. But, I cannot check the page every hour, that’s not very convenient.

Thanks

9 Likes

And when a request disappear from the page, does it mean that the buyer has found a seller?
Some requests are up only for 10 minutes.

1 Like

No

Buyers can remove their requests manually and Fiverr will stop showing requests when they hit a certain limit. For example, new sellers can only bid X amount on each request. You have to be fast :slight_smile:
Once you get to 2nd level you’ll see more requests.

8 Likes

i think so. and i think it depend your activity as well.

it is easy for you if you used fiver mobile app.you can active anytime from your mobile phone and send buyer request as well

1 Like

how to set buyers request notification in fiverr app.Please reply

HI everyone
Actually I’m new on fiverr. I seen some problem in my Profile.I can’tfind some manu bar like Buyer request,My Gigs,My Account,More.What happen with my Profile.Please help me Bro.

I will like to know the answer to this question too

using the app can be a quick way to check for buyer’s request frequently. It’s just like checking your fb or twitter feed

There is a browser extension called Notifiverr but it’s not free

2 Likes

Thank you sir , i’m a new seller on fiverr , i needed this valuable informations .

its better to use fiverr App , it will be easier , most of time app shows more requests rather than the PC

could i know please the notifivver extension is working properly ,wehne i use it ,it effects to my fivver account?

hello…how this fiveer actually work,?
what i need to do to get orders

Read the fiverr forum , there was so many helpful articles for beginners

1 Like

You better not use the scripts , its not allowed with fiverr
download the fiverr app it will be easier

2 Likes

It works great. There was a little bug I encountered after using it for a couple of weeks but I wrote their support and they fixed it pretty quickly. Also I am using it for over 3 months now without any issues regarding my Fiverr account but of course this is no guarantee. Hope I could help :slight_smile:

1 Like