Fiverr Community Forum

How to be one of the first orders in buyer's requests?

Greetings to all, even though I am a new seller here, I realized that the offers for buyer’s requests fill up insanely fast, around 3 min, there is something that can be done for when a buyer requests an offer, it is sent more quickly to them, instead of reloading the page to find a recent request and also trying to fill in the blank fields as soon as possible?

I appreciate your time here, thank you all! :wink:

4 Likes
4 Likes

Thanks for answering me, first answering your question, yes I found interesting 3 prints of these (the ones that were concise, detailed, charged the fair for their work, and had no unlimited reviews) and some that should be contradicted for a comedy show rs. In your area in 5 min, you said you could get around 60 maybe more, but in the logo area, all buyers get more than 100 offers in less than 5 minutes, it is quite popular. Everything was enlightening and helped me a lot, I will keep telling myself that sometime it will work out, I thought it was better to lower the price too because I’m starting here and I’ll post it on Quora too as well to promote it.
Thanks again, have a nice day!

That wasn’t my thread. (Neither is this one.) I just prefer linking as-close-to-source information as possible.

kkk ah ok! I had found the speed strange seeing the text size, Anyway thank you for the information, peace out!