How to be SUCCEESS in FIVERR?

nurealam143

My Fiverr story This is not clickbait. I actually made 1000$ in the last 30 days working on Fiver. But, the trick is that it took hard work, skills, investment, and time. It is not easy money for sure. My Fiverr beginningIn 2017 I discovered Fiverr and tried to use it as a buyer in the following three years to end up with -400$ on my account with many frauds, scammers, and no skill individuals in my inbox. I concluded Fiverr is just a scam all together and ignored it most of the time. St…

Read this.

Or this: I am a new seller, How to got the order

My Fiverr story This is not clickbait. I actually made 1000$ in the last 30 days working on Fiver. But, the trick is that it took hard work, skills, investment, and time. It is not easy money for sure. My Fiverr beginningIn 2017 I discovered Fiverr and tried to use it as a buyer in the following three years to end up with -400$ on my account with many frauds, scammers, and no skill individuals in my inbox. I concluded Fiverr is just a scam all together and ignored it most of the time. St…

Read this.

Or this: I am a new seller, How to got the order

helpful link for new seller

hi, welcome to fiverr, at first you need a unique gig, optimized gig image ( SEO), and active online more time, share your gig on social media and send 10 buyer request daily.

hi, welcome to fiverr, at first you need a unique gig, optimized gig image ( SEO), and active online more time, share your gig on social media and send 10 buyer request daily.

Please STOP giving bad advice. Not a single one of those things is true. “optimize gig image (SEO)” doesn’t even make sense, do you even know what that means?

Besides, your account is over one year old and has one review. Why do you think you can give advice when clearly it’s not working for you?

And of course three people liked your post already. I guess if they all want to make a single sale in over a year they are on the right track.

Please STOP giving bad advice. Not a single one of those things is true. “optimize gig image (SEO)” doesn’t even make sense, do you even know what that means?

Besides, your account is over one year old and has one review. Why do you think you can give advice when clearly it’s not working for you?

And of course three people liked your post already. I guess if they all want to make a single sale in over a year they are on the right track.

please advice us some helpful tips for success because you are pro seller. You can give us helpful tips. We read other post and share it here new post. If like as you give us right tips then its easy for us to improve/success.

please advice us some helpful tips for success because you are pro seller. You can give us helpful tips. We read other post and share it here new post. If like as you give us right tips then its easy for us to improve/success.

I’ve been giving tips over and over and over again, and people don’t listen and keep repeating bad advice. People don’t listen to what serious sellers say, because they don’t like it. Of course they don’t like it.

Want to know what my advice is for most sellers that make no sales and can’t understand why? Give up, go do something else. It’s not for everybody, and it’s not for you. The internet is full of liars claiming you can make a lot of money with no skills or experience on Fiverr. It’s false.

Everything that makes money demands skills. Even scammers need skills - they have to be good at tricking people - otherwise, nobody will fall for the scam.

But I’ll say it again.

repeat after me:

There are no secret tricks.

Want to be successful? Offer better work than the competition. That’s it. If you can’t do that, it’s never going to work.

Have excellent english communication skills.

Show great work and have a good portfolio in your gig.

Study the market and see how you can stand out.

If you have no skills, you won’t ever be successful.

If you can’t communicate properly, you will never be successful.

If you’re entering a crowded, high competition market, with no differentiating factors, it’s highly unlikely you will be successful.

That’s it. Nothing else matters. Being online, sharing gigs, applying to buyer requests, posting on the forum - all irrelevant.

I’ve been giving tips over and over and over again, and people don’t listen and keep repeating bad advice. People don’t listen to what serious sellers say, because they don’t like it. Of course they don’t like it.

Want to know what my advice is for most sellers that make no sales and can’t understand why? Give up, go do something else. It’s not for everybody, and it’s not for you. The internet is full of liars claiming you can make a lot of money with no skills or experience on Fiverr. It’s false.

Everything that makes money demands skills. Even scammers need skills - they have to be good at tricking people - otherwise, nobody will fall for the scam.

But I’ll say it again.

repeat after me:

There are no secret tricks.

Want to be successful? Offer better work than the competition. That’s it. If you can’t do that, it’s never going to work.

Have excellent english communication skills.

Show great work and have a good portfolio in your gig.

Study the market and see how you can stand out.

If you have no skills, you won’t ever be successful.

If you can’t communicate properly, you will never be successful.

If you’re entering a crowded, high competition market, with no differentiating factors, it’s highly unlikely you will be successful.

That’s it. Nothing else matters. Being online, sharing gigs, applying to buyer requests, posting on the forum - all irrelevant.

@ visualstudios thanks for advice. My account is over one year but i open my gig last 2 week ago, open 2 gig first is logo design and second is T shirt design. I want to open seven gig and its all are graphic design category. Please advice me about opening gig.

@ visualstudios thanks for advice. My account is over one year but i open my gig last 2 week ago, open 2 gig first is logo design and second is T shirt design. I want to open seven gig and its all are graphic design category. Please advice me about opening gig.

Please advice me about opening gig.

What do you mean? Seems you already know how to “open a gig”, since you’ve created two. Not sure what you’re asking.

Archived