How To Be Successful On Fiverr

ronelsimmons

Hi,

Everyone wants to be successful, but this market have become flooded with competition. I’m pretty sure you’ve thought of that one gig that you specialize in, but then you did your research and found plenty of other gigs offering the same thing you are. That’s a pain, right? I’m going to show you my way of climbing your way to the top of Fiverr with this guide.

Things to know:

Firstly, you want to do critical thinking before getting started. Find the niche you specialize in, then figure out how you can dominate your competition. You could offer something that your competition isn’t, or you could even provide a sample. It’s like when you go to the mall and there’s someone there giving away free samples. If you like it, you’ll most likely come back and buy more. You’ll then want to start doing your keyword research. The importants of keywords are essential to your success because you want people to be able to type in the keywords you’ve chosen and able to buy. I’m going to assume that you know what to do when it comes to keyword research and move on to the next.

Getting Started:

Now, you want to get started on your gig. You’ll want to firstly work on an eye catching thumbnail. If there’s anything more important in business, it’ll be a good thumbnail because it’ll be important on your gig’s first impression. I’d suggest you create your thumbnail via Adobe Photoshop, or anything you’re good with. Next, you’ll need to create a perfect name for your gig, example, if I wanted to start a gig on how to learn how to build a kit car, you’ll should have name your gig “How to BUILD a kit car”. Notice how “BUILD” is capitalized, which Fiverr allows you to capitalize 1-2 words in your gig’s title. That’ll help you gain attention, plus your amazing thumbnail.

Description:

Your description is probably one of the most important factors to your success. It plays a big role when it comes to your keywords. This is mostly important to your SEO, which will be your body text. You would want to make sure you give an outstanding descriptive description. You want to make sure you use your chosen keyword 3-4 times in your description to ensure your SEO is in good standings.

Marketing:

It’s important that you don’t depend on people finding you. It’ll be great to create a YouTube promoting your service and even show your proof. You’ll also want to do your keyword research for your video too cause it’ll be important for your exposure. There’s also a gig that’ll I will provide to help you get views for your videos (real). Besides YouTube would be forums. Many successful people on Fiverr advertise their gigs on popular forums that have thousands upon thousands of active members, which I’ll also provide a few at the end. Other options would be the most common way of marketing, and that’s social networks. You can advertise via Facebook, twitter, etc.

Backlinks:

I’ll make this final one short and simple. You should create blog comments on relevant topics upon your niche. Try to blend into the environment of the site and slide in your URL. Do this on multiple sites, but DO NOT spam on blogs because most are removed. No one wants filth on their website. Learn footprints to be able to find the best way to find your best blog to promote your gig.

Ending (links):

Getting thousands of views + video likes & more: http://fiverr.com/raysokool/give-you-750-plus-real-human-views-on-youtube

fragglesrock.

(sorry, no outside links)

This is the most I can help you with for now people, I’m a bit sleepy now because I’m writing this late at night when I could be sleeping now, so I hope you all find this useful.

Thanks,

Ronel Simmons

Archived