Fiverr Forum

How to become a level 2 seller?

I have a question. I am a level-1 seller for now and I’ve completed 20 orders so far. According to Fiverr to become a level-2 seller a person has to “Complete at least 50 individual orders in two consecutive months”

My question is as after completing 10 orders I became level-1 seller, so do I have to complete 40 more new orders coz 10+40 makes 50 or full new 50 orders. The old 10 orders won’t be counted here ?

Please tell me in brief. Thanks in advance .

Yes, another 40 orders and Maintain the overall score of 4.5 ratings for a level-2 seller.

those are the conditions to become a level 2:

1. Completed at least 50 individual orders in two consecutive months
  2. Maintain a 4.5-star rating or above
  3. Have a low cancellation rate

good luck, I’m on my way too :stuck_out_tongue:

will get my level 1 after 4 days. Joined 19th February :smiley: so, waiting to fill 1 month activity

Hey, :sunglasses:

Thanks for bringing up this great question man. Just what I wanted to know as I have 20 completed. Peace my friend
Jason

Very Nice question…
Good Luck!

Yes exactly, more40 orders and Maintain the 4.5 or 5 ratings for a level-2.

Eveybody has suggested the proper way of reaching level 2. So, I think there is nothing to write about but supporting you all guys who have put yours comment here.

Hey guys! Congrats for you all being on your way to becoming a level 2 seller - Looking at when this conversation started, most of you probably are in the meantime :slight_smile: I am still psyched about my level-1-promotion today.

Now I start looking at the next level, and I am still wondering what this “in two consecutive months” means. Does it mean I have to get these orders within two months? And otherwise the order count will be reset (for the purpose of this promotion)? Or what does that mean?

Thanks,
chris

This means that at least 2 months have been passed since you become level 1 seller and 50 orders are completed .

Hope you get an idea!:blush:

Ah! Gotcha! Awesome!!! Thank you so much :slight_smile: