Fiverr Forum

How to become a PRO Seller in Logo Design

Hi there, Quick answers. I want to know how to become a pro seller? How to prove my works to fiverr?

1 Like

It counts many things, your experience, client satisfaction, completion of orders at time and your studies and expertise in relevant genre.

1 Like

thank you sir. wondering more narrow down points. thanks in advance.

By applying to become one (you can do that here: https://pro.fiverr.com/prog/apply/ ) and being accepted.

Only a small number of people who apply gets accepted, though.

3 Likes

Especially in Logo category.

3 Likes

Yes, because there are nearly 85,000 gigs in Logo Design alone! That makes for tough competition.

2 Likes

Make some sales and try to give your buyers some professional products and then apply for fiverr pro. that’s when you most likely get verified as a pro seller i guess. Otherwise there’s no source for fiverr to analyse your eligibility for the pro status.

1 Like

Amen :pray: this is why I keep doing my logos on this other Freelance platform, Competition here is obvious sky-high!

However, @kasuugraphic. You need to stick above yourself than ever before, which means you need to work harder to be noticed, and even 1 step further to become a pro seller. Its a daunting task but it is possible. Believe in yourself and you’ll get there eventually. Good luck with your goals and dreams. Sincerely, Humberto.

1 Like

You can also get some courses from Fiverr, and if you do, they will boost your sales as it will stay in your profile.

1 Like

Some people became Pro sellers before selling anything on Fiverr, by proving that they have worked with big clients in the past.

2 Likes

thank you guys. collected lots of information

That’s true., some times fiverr find pros by themselves outside from the platform (i.e. robjanoffllc designer of apple logo).

But most of the times people are finding about pro on forum are just sellers like you and me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fiverr also allows brand new sellers (who haven’t made any sales yet here) to apply to become Pro sellers, if they can prove their credentials (big clients they’ve worked with in the past, and so on). :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s what i accepted by.,

Which is there are very few people who has experience with big companies. :slight_smile:

1 Like