How to become a professional web developer

starfriend0326

How to improve my skills.I like to know how you suceed and how you work to reach the target​:blush:😊

How to improve my skills.I like to know how you suceed and how you work to reach the target​

You can find your answer by doing a little research on your own. Don’t expect others to give you a step by step guide that guarantees success. There are no easy roads to success. Figure out what YOU want to achieve, and then come up with some ways to reach those goals.

Think like a businessman. Work like an entrepreneur.

When I read “how to become a professional web developer” I was expecting some advice on the subject.

Is it worth it to become a web developer nowadays? There are so many options from Wordpress to Joomla, it must be overwhelming for someone that has never done it before.

Maybe the money lies in focusing on something specific within a subject, like animation, flash design, app creation, etc. Or you could go to college and study computer science. There’s also free courses online, but that takes motivation and commitment, I once took a course on writing children’s books and gave up, I was bored out of my mind.

Archived