How to become a successful freelancer in covid time

furkan_mumin

So it’s my personal life experience and I started my career as a full-time freelancer and now I have my team.
The story starts when Wuhan faced covid and still we were not aware of its danger.
I resigned from my job just because of some dirty office politics and worst office experience and open a Fiverr account and create a gig of my skill.
after three months I got my first order and it was almost $100. I inspired. Within three days after first work, I got another work and the client was polite.
He gives me almost five orders.
then it’s beginning.
at this time I almost complete 200+ orders and complete all requirements to become top rated. ( my bad luck did not get it yet)
If you are new sellers my advice will be not to lose hope. One word I always say to my friends that "give enough time to Fiverr it will give you money $$$ "

and who wants to become a freelancer?

1)set a plan of action
2) Do enough research and pay attention to the competition
3) Be strong enough at your skill.

If you are confident at your skill just you have to wait for your first order and a good client.
Be polite and gentle with your buyer.
He is the money machine to yourself. Give enough time and listen to what he wants from you
be patient in Fiverr you will be a success

Those are wise words.

Just remember that although you have reached the requirement of becoming a TRS, it is NOT an automatic top up.

I’ve had that level for over a year and still have not become a TRS.

That’s because it is a hand-picked, invitation-only level where Fiverr decides who gets it and who doesn’t.

Hang in there, you may get invited.

As for me, it’s not my goal, so I’m not concerned about whether or not I get the invite.

Those are wise words.

Just remember that although you have reached the requirement of becoming a TRS, it is NOT an automatic top up.

I’ve had that level for over a year and still have not become a TRS.

That’s because it is a hand-picked, invitation-only level where Fiverr decides who gets it and who doesn’t.

Hang in there, you may get invited.

As for me, it’s not my goal, so I’m not concerned about whether or not I get the invite.

I complete the requirement two month ago but now i am not thinking about the level just building strong skill set and getting more work is my concern.

I talked with my friends who are top rated they say it’s not much effect on order or getting more work.

So it’s my personal life experience and I started my career as a full-time freelancer and now I have my team.

The story starts when Wuhan faced covid and still we were not aware of its danger.

I resigned from my job just because of some dirty office politics and worst office experience and open a Fiverr account and create a gig of my skill.

after three months I got my first order and it was almost $100. I inspired. Within three days after first work, I got another work and the client was polite.

He gives me almost five orders.

then it’s beginning.

at this time I almost complete 200+ orders and complete all requirements to become top rated. ( my bad luck did not get it yet)

If you are new sellers my advice will be not to lose hope. One word I always say to my friends that "give enough time to Fiverr it will give you money $$$ "

and who wants to become a freelancer?

1)set a plan of action

2) Do enough research and pay attention to the competition

3) Be strong enough at your skill.

If you are confident at your skill just you have to wait for your first order and a good client.

Be polite and gentle with your buyer.

He is the money machine to yourself. Give enough time and listen to what he wants from you

be patient in Fiverr you will be a success

It’s inspirational and thanks @furkan_mumin for sharing this success story of yours

nice bro its great i am relay impressed about your career. I also want to become a full time freelancer but I failed every time. now i am trying again to do something

@freelancerbappa keep hope and be patient. try to update your skill and be advance in your skill. If you know the work you will be successful one day. It’s a matter of time.

Archived