How to become a top seller of fiber

ataur_mia

We need your advice on how to become a new top-rate seller of fiber

Just wait your turn.

You couldn’t be more wrong. You could try, but you couldn’t.

Waiting will get you nowhere.

Also: there’s no more “page 1”.

Just by what you wrote I am going to assume you know very little about Fiverr works, so I would urge you to read some of the many topics on this forum that cover this subject, so you can get a better sense of what’s actually happening.

Copying tags from successful gigs will not get your gig picked up by the Algorithm.

You need to be a relevant gig, when people are searching for what you offer.

There are dozen of variables in play here.

P.S. I am not trying to attack the OP in any way. I am just trying to make sure I clarify things when I see outdated “tips and tricks” that are now harmful to new sellers.

“How can I become a top rated seller” is not a question you should be asking yourself, what you should be asking yourself is how can I deliver quality service to my buyers in order to ensure that I progress as a seller.

thanks for the suggestion.

Just wait your turn.

Just by what you wrote I am going to assume you know very little about Fiverr works, so I would urge you to read some of the many topics on this forum that cover this subject, so you can get a better sense of what’s actually happening.

Copying tags from successful gigs will not get your gig picked up by the Algorithm.

P.S. I am not trying to attack the OP in any way. I am just trying to make sure I clarify things when I see outdated “tips and tricks” that are now harmful to new sellers.

Thank you all the best

Thank you all the best

Also as a moderator may I make another suggestion?

Since you aren’t a TRS or even made a single sale on this platform, please don’t use click bait titles like “how to become TRS”.

It makes you look unprofessional and I will honestly stop reading any future posts you make.

Just wait your turn.

Right words. I agree with you

Also as a moderator may I make another suggestion?

Since you aren’t a TRS or even made a single sale on this platform, please don’t use click bait titles like “how to become TRS”.

It makes you look unprofessional and I will honestly stop reading any future posts you make.

Sorry I didn’t realize it would happen again. But thanks for the suggestion.

I see no value or anything related to becoming a top rated seller. Just a random set of words that everyone will get on page 1 eventually. I already know that. Everyone knows that. LOL

he told ""We need your advice on how to become a new top-rate seller of “fiber’”

I’m kidding for this

Archived