Fiverr Forum

How to become popular(top seller) on fiverr?

hi i m sam from pakistan

i m new on fiverr.

i had completed 1 order of 2HD logo 2days ago with +ve rating

now i didnt have any other order.

how to popular your gig and profile to get maximum orders?

1. Promote your GIG on “My Fiverr gigs”…but here is an open advice please never promote your business on other fiverr forums except for “My Fiverr gig”.
  2. You can also create your own blog to promote your work or find other blogs and forums on Google related to Graphic Design or logo design and built relationships by getting in touch in comments with other bloggers and their subscribers…
  3. Also to promote you business use social Media like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube(creating videos related to you work) etc.
  4. Check the “Buyers Request” daily and send offer to buyers if you can do the work they need… you can find “Buyer request” on your dashboard…
    Click on “dashboard” > click on “Sales” > then click on “buyers requests”.
    here you will see different buyers requests related to your services… These buyers are looking for someone expert to get their work done…

Follow these steps and you will surely get more buyers…and also be patient and have faith…never lose hope…wish you Good luck :-bd

@photoshopbeauty has said it all, just follow those tips and you will be fine. Also make sure you provide good tips on social media not just spamming them with links.

photoshopbeauty said: Promote your GIG on "My Fiverr gigs"...but here is an open advice please never promote your business on other fiverr forums except for "My Fiverr gig".
i will promote my gig now.