How to become successful on Fiverr in 2020

sandipank

Many new sellers, my neighbors, my friends asked me how to become successful on Fiverr in 2020?

Then, I asked my self, am I successful? :thinking:
My mind answered me, “No, you are not.” 😢
Then,
Once again, I asked my self, am I happy with my work? 😇
My mind answered me, “Yes, you are happy with your work.” 😍

So, my suggestion is, Do only those things which you love to do. 💓 Don’t go for money. 💰

If you are happy with your work, I am sure you will get success on Fiverr in 2020. 🏆

What do you think, am I right?

Many new sellers, my neighbors, my friends asked me how to become successful on Fiverr in 2020?

Then, I asked my self, am I successful? :thinking:

My mind answered me, “No, you are not.” 😢

Then,

Once again, I asked my self, am I happy with my work? 😇

My mind answered me, “Yes, you are happy with your work.” 😍

So, my suggestion is, Do only those things which you love to do. 💓 Don’t go for money. 💰

If you are happy with your work, I am sure you will get success on Fiverr in 2020. 🏆

What do you think, am I right?

Do only those things which you love to do. 💓 Don’t go for money. 💰

That’s too bad, because I, personally, am on Fiverr to help others, and earn a profit in the process. This is my business – this is my job. My job provides revenue. Revenue pays my bills.

Happiness is certainly important, but it does not guarantee success. Setting goals, and working hard to achieve them usually leads to success. Sitting around being happy isn’t going to earn you any money.

Archived