I only became TRS last month, after 6+ years of work in Fiverr…
hmm…do I know a reason, let’s see:
- I delivered everything in the best quality & on time (if I couldn’t I do explain why & get the an extension. But this hardly happens.)
- I always communicate professionally with the buyers.
- I have never had 10 or 12 orders in queue at a time (never happened as I remember).
- I never have over delivered, except when a buyer’s design idea is different (might not work) and I sometimes provide the buyer a version of what I think will work better.
- I have all the necessary standards above 90% on monthly evaluations.
- 0 warnings throughout that whole time.
And I guess many sellers do all those above…
That I really don’t know the formula to become a TRS… but doing your work well & communicating professionally with buyers must be the key. (ahmn… they might have hidden metric that I don’t know anything about.)