How to become top rated seller!

promoter_queen

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting question. I do not see a lot of people being promoted to top rated sellers, but it seems like the Fiverr Editorial staff is giving out 1st and 2nd rated sellers like candy these days.

I doubt that TRS will happen in 1 month, but keep making your Fiverr buyers happy and you will soon be 1st rated seller for the moment.

Shoot for that for now.

Bruce

arnevb said: You need to be a seller on fiverr for a long time, you need unique gigs and a numerous amount of sales (over +-300).

That's not necessarily true, there are a number of criteria but that is unpublished.

From the Levels page:

Top Rated Sellers are manually chosen by Fiverr editors. Promotion is based on criteria including: seniority, volume of sales, extremely high rating, exceptional customer care and community leadership. As a Top Rated Seller, you’ll gain access to more extensive sales tools, early access to beta features and VIP support.

I personally have been a BUYER on Fiverr for a year but made TRS after just one month, there are a few instances where this can happen but the key things are work hard, engage the community, be a good seller to your buyers etc, I wouldn't call my gigs unique, I just work hard on making all of my customers satisfied.

Regards

Wayne

I really only have one successful gig but it is REALLY successful (31 orders in the queue right now, 30+ positive reviews, 100% rating). Any chance to become TRS or do I need to have many successful gigs to be considered? Anyone have any idea?

Reply to @hotwebideas: I’d been a buyer for about a year before so was pretty active then took my hand to selling, getting those initial sales were tough I did my 10 got level 1 did my 50 got level two about a day later got selected for TRS ! the rest is history as they say. I know you will get there tho Bruce, you deserve it!

Guest tn5rr2012

I think the most important thing is to be successful and profitable with your gig(s) and making them work for you. Seller status will come in time

Hi everyone, This is my FIRST post on here, and I thought I would throw my 2 cents in on this. I have been on Fiverr since November and made level 1 and 2 in one month. I’m excited, since I never expected to get this far! I look forward to becoming a TRS, but but like tn5rr2012 said, “Seller status will come in time”. I couldn’t agree more.

• 5 months later...

My lovely sister, Jasmindolly hit TRS in about 2 months. 🙂

I received an e-mail telling me I was nominated for TRS, but that I needed a real life photo of myself (at the time I used a cartoon) in order to be promoted. I about died… I missed my opportunity over that little thing? 😕

As many members of the team here on Fiverr said, it is indeed possible to become a Top Rated seller rather fast. The time it will take also depends on the amount of orders you get and your rating, but you can be sure that it will not be less than 2 months. That’s the minimum time it takes to reach Level 2 once you have all the requirements.

Hope I helped, too.

Dan.

• 1 month later...

In my domain I find that TRS get overwhelmed with orders and start delivering poor quality to meet the deadlines… While others below them are willing and waiting with outstanding ratings and products.

So in the end its about quantity not quality. You want TRS ? The more you sell the more income you generate for both parties. So that means that if you work hard and your work has potential to generate good income it is more likely to get you TRS status.

• 5 months later...

Archived