How to Become top Rated seller?

noumanarshad5

Question

10 answers to this question

Top rated sellers are manually chosen by fiverr team but there are a few criteria in which you can do well so that they may consider you…

1. Seniority minimum 8 months or more
  2. good ratings and reviews
  3. low cancellation rates

4)high avg selling price

5)And most importantly your contribution in the community and forum…you must share your knowledge in the forum by giving useful tips to sellers and buyers and posting new discussions and you have to make your presence regularly there!!! that’s it …do it consistently and soon you are a TRS …ALL THE BEST FRIEND!!!1

Top rated sellers are manually chosen by fiverr team but there are a few criteria in which you can do well so that they may consider you…

1. Seniority minimum 8 months or more

2. good ratings and reviews

3. low cancellation rates

4)high avg selling price

5)And most importantly your contribution in the community and forum…you must share your knowledge in the forum by giving useful tips to sellers and buyers and posting new discussions and you have to make your presence regularly there!!! that’s it …do it consistently and soon you are a TRS …ALL THE BEST FRIEND!!!1

4)high avg selling price

$30 enough? or more High?

I know all the requirements but for being a Top-rated seller your average selling price must be high.

One of my fave threads. 😁

You’ll read some interesting stuff!

Win 100 Spelling Bees. Climb Mt. Everest 10x. Bungee Jump over the Niagara Falls. SummaryThis is a joke, do not attempt any of the above.

I can tell you I knew a long time before I became a Top Rated Seller that I deserved to be one. How? The number of returning happy clients, the rave reviews, the way I professionally deal with everyone. I knew I was a success and also completely unique. I know this sounds boastful but if you are good at what you are doing here you know it.

Archived