How to Block a Sender without Reporting?

mentorsweb

There’s a buyer, who started communication with me about 15 days ago. He had a ton of questions which for the first 3 days I was happy to answer.
Then he started sending questions at very odd hours, seemed intentional. Brought down my response rate 2%.
And now he will ask one question when I’m asleep, as soon as I’m available I respond to him and he even being online will reply or ask another question when I’m back offline.
My question is How do I block him without Reporting him? or without getting myself into any kind of trouble.

Well, you could take a leaf out of @cyaxrex’s book and inform the buyer that any further conversation needs to be on a consultation basis. Make an offer. That’s usually enough to shut them down. If that doesn’t work, report them to CS as trying to get free work out of you.

Yes, that’s likely what’s happening - they’re asking you a question and then either doing whatever it is themselves, or getting someone else to do it cheaper …

Are you talking about Response Rate or Response Time?

My response time is one hour. I sleep 9 hours every night and log off of Fiverr two hours before I go to bed. Once I wake up, I take another hour to get on Fiverr and begin to answer questions. So, I am not answering my messages for up to 12 hours. Yet, I keep my response time to one hour. Another issue is that I always respond to spam with a short message, such as “This is spam. You have been reported!” Fiverr gives us the message that not answering spam does not count against us, but there ar…

• 2 weeks later...

Archived