How to block buyers?

spirillix

I can’t seem to find the Block option on Fiverr using a desktop. Did they remove the option?

On mobile the option is available but it says ‘You can not perform this action please contact Fiverr support’ so it’s not working. It did work twice however, I still received messages from the buyer I’m trying to block who is BEGGING for free work through inbox with a service that I don’t even offer.

Would like to know the answer for future people who act disrespectfully over inbox.

IMG_4351.thumb.PNG.7d2ce67075347ef4dc6d9652b9a851e7.PNG
IMG_4351750×1334 78.3 KB

I think you have to go through the ‘report’ or ‘spam’ options (hover over their message). Sounds like spam to me.

Yep, I reported with spam - sent 5 messages in a row because my only option was to ignore after trying to block the person for 3 minutes but couldn’t process through - its been an occuring issue these last few weeks

Yeah, sometimes blocking doesn’t work on the desktop version for me either. On the app it always works like a charm, so just use the app when you need to block someone I guess…

It is not working on the app even with its latest app upgrade. It states 'You can not perform this action please contact Fiverr support’

It is not working on the app even with its latest app upgrade. It states 'You can not perform this action please contact Fiverr support’

Have you submitted a ticket, then? I know Fiverr support right now is really delayed, but if you’re being harassed, then yes, you do need to block, but it might take time to get to it. Just ignore the person.

Have you submitted a ticket, then? I know Fiverr support right now is really delayed, but if you’re being harassed, then yes, you do need to block, but it might take time to get to it. Just ignore the person.

No its no big deal. Was just hoping for an answer for future clients who are being bothersome with services that I can not assist them with yet still persistent, and clients who ask for free work. Lately the block option does not work so all I can do is hope that they don’t continue contacting me.

Archived