Fiverr Community Forum

How to boost up the order completion rate?

Hi everyone,

I have just counterparts a problem, which is much worried for me now. I was doing good on Fiverr getting responses and orders but suddenly consecutively two buyers placed the orders which cannot be feasible to do. They have not even initiated any conversation before placing the order. Due to this, the one order is cancelled by me and the other by mutual cancellation, which had taken my rating to 75% from 100%.

I am so worried everything was going good. Can you please suggest the best solution for this. What is my mistake in this? Please I am looking forward to discussing with you guys.

Thanks

5 Likes

Don’t worry, it happens to everyone.
Order completion is calculated based on the last 60 days. So, deliver as many orders as possible on time in the next 60 days, and that percentage will return to 100%.

3 Likes

thank you… will do the same

2 Likes

I’m not an expert and experienced member. But I have some idea how it works. just take note that order completion rate is based on all orders over the course of 60 days.It will go down/up based on the number of orders you completed/cancelled over the course of that 60 days.To remedy this, just keep completing more orders and avoid cancellations.

Thank you😇

3 Likes

Where are you supposed to see a seller’s completion rate anyway. I tried to look at other sellers and cant seem to find the % anywhere. So does it really matter? I know I can see mine when I preview public mode, but your public view is completely different than outside sellers.

2 Likes

right… but with less rating i wont be able to reach level 1 or 2 seller.
That is my concern

2 Likes

You could change the message on your gigs to say something like “please contact before ordering” instead of “it is highly recommended to contact before…”. You could also make the message more prominent - eg. you could make the line bold or if necessary put it at the top of the description.

Doing that should make you have less need to cancel orders as you will be more likely to do ones you agreed to do and that you have no issues doing.

1 Like

thank you. Well i did it.

2 Likes

I think this has happened to many people. And some times buyers do place orders without messaging you.

1 Like

Order completion is calculated based on the last 60 days.

1 Like

just looking how to overcome this?

1 Like

yes, thank you very much

1 Like