Fiverr Forum

How to bring your gig at first page

at first select unique name for your gig. and take an attractive photo for your gig.
write a good description what you provide for your buyer. and try to give few free services for your buyer.
choice most searchable tag for your gig and also set portfolio link
Fiverr recommend video plz do it
after create your gig do share on social media as much as you can.do it daily
and at last five 5 hr at Fiverr forum its help to you bring at first page
my almost every gig in first page. i follow this rules for my gig bring at first page

Well, it’s nice that you’re sharing some insights on the forum but I’d like to go over some points you shared.

• at first select unique name for your gig
    What do you mean by unique name for your gig? For example, I’m selling potatoes, I want to be found in search results for people who are looking for potatoes. So most likely, I will put in potatoes in my gig title. You’ll want to only put relevant keywords in your title, not exactly “unique”.

• attractive photo for your gig
    Attractive person? Ha ha, just kidding! But yes, I agree – it helps to have a professional photo for your gig.

• write good description what you provide for your buyer
    Definitely! It helps to be clear on what you offer in your gig.

• try to give few free services
    I’m not sure what you mean by this, maybe you can add a few bonuses if you’re starting off but I wouldn’t want to give free services, that won’t help me get any ratings or reviews, and ultimately does not help my gig reach the first page should I do it

• choice most searchable tag for your gig and also set portfolio link
    Yes, this relates to what I meant by potatoes earlier, use keywords or terms you want to be searched for. Yep, place your portfolio as well!

• Fiverr recommend video plz do it
    Well, if you search for gigs you’ll see some of the sellers on the first page don’t even have videos but I wouldn’t stop anyone from doing videos, I believe it does help in some way.

• after create your gig do share on social media as much as you can do it daily
    While it’s important to promote our gigs, we should be careful that we don’t come off as spam too.

• at last 5 hr at Fiverr forum
    Just a big NO for this one. Staying on the forum does not at any chance help bring you to the first page. I wouldn’t even recommend anyone to stay 5 straight hours at the forum… Take forum as a place to unwind, a break from working on gigs, get updated, engage in discussion with the community but do not hang out here for 5 hours and expect to get your gig in first page.

While this might be true if we choose the category new arrivals, your gig most likely will not appear on the first page of best selling. Also, I’d like to point – gigs on first pages are not consistent, you’ll see them change from time to time.

Also, for new sellers out there who might have come by this thread, and you are looking for more tips. Great content right here! :slight_smile: