Fiverr Forum

How to Build a Business with Zero Savings

Hi Fiverrs! This week Fiverr cofounder and CEO offers 5 tips to start an online business on a budget.

1. Be Passionate
  2. Be Present Online
  3. Get Discussed
  4. Get Connected
  5. Get the App

Check out the article to find out more - http://FRAGGLESROCK

We would love to hear your thoughts and experiences starting your own businesses! Share below.

Great tips and spot on, I am applying many of these tips as we speak.

Good article.

Point 5 is interesting, where is the fiverr app :wink:

Is it applicable for Fiverr…??

I like this article it’s short, sweet & to the point (with pointers & links), although I did find one typo error (see the word “your”): “…you can even make your an app for your business without knowing how to write a single line of code.” Great article otherwise.

Good tips.

Passionate. I love that you put it on the first one.

Hi madmoo, I even hate my own typos but love this messaging system you can just edit things quick afterwards, add to them with no problem at all… great feature… & yeah! drives me nuts too lol

It’s like all the reagents are there and your creativity is the final part of the spell. Great article, and great advice too oldbittygrandma!

I really like your article, very inspiring.

Great articals! Thanks.

Great articals! Thanks.

Really nice tips to build a business with zero savings…

kevinwil said: 2) Be Present Online

Is Very important :x

Thanks! Creating an online presence really helps. I am katylady77 everywhere on line. Creating a good reputation is important!

Good article.

Point 5 is interesting, where is the fiverr app :wink:

Is it applicable for Fiverr…??

I like this article it’s short, sweet & to the point (with pointers & links), although I did find one typo error (see the word “your”): “…you can even make your an app for your business without knowing how to write a single line of code.” Great article otherwise.

Good tips.

Passionate. I love that you put it on the first one.