Fiverr Forum

How to Build a Business with Zero Savings

Hi madmoo, I even hate my own typos but love this messaging system you can just edit things quick afterwards, add to them with no problem at all… great feature… & yeah! drives me nuts too lol

It’s like all the reagents are there and your creativity is the final part of the spell. Great article, and great advice too oldbittygrandma!

I really like your article, very inspiring.

I’m passionate, present, discussed, and connected.

Except with customer support, who has apparently stopped speaking with me. :frowning:

That’s ok for a seller to understand

Hello @kevinwil !

Yesterday I had Awesome Fun With “Pimp My Gig” . There Was Few Give Aways. I tried For All Of Them But I dint win any one of the, but finally i heard From You "nuone_graphics You Are The last Winner Of This Night " And I replied To it. But I dint Get a Reply back. and ddin’t announced my name on twitter page too ! :frowning:

So I wanna Know Do I have win Something ? :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing; helpful tips indeed. I have lost many clients on fiverr due to “being absent online.” Now, these tips will propel me.

Minimal risk of starting a business, these tips are very precise thus always profitable business and had nothing to lose, but the capital is essentially one painstaking step by step to success

Great articals! Thanks.

Great articals! Thanks.

Really nice tips to build a business with zero savings…

kevinwil said: 2) Be Present Online

Is Very important :x

Thanks! Creating an online presence really helps. I am katylady77 everywhere on line. Creating a good reputation is important!

I’m passionate, present, discussed, and connected.

Except with customer support, who has apparently stopped speaking with me. :frowning:

That’s ok for a seller to understand

Hello @kevinwil !

Yesterday I had Awesome Fun With “Pimp My Gig” . There Was Few Give Aways. I tried For All Of Them But I dint win any one of the, but finally i heard From You "nuone_graphics You Are The last Winner Of This Night " And I replied To it. But I dint Get a Reply back. and ddin’t announced my name on twitter page too ! :frowning:

So I wanna Know Do I have win Something ? :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing; helpful tips indeed. I have lost many clients on fiverr due to “being absent online.” Now, these tips will propel me.

Minimal risk of starting a business, these tips are very precise thus always profitable business and had nothing to lose, but the capital is essentially one painstaking step by step to success

Sheriff’s Note: Your post has nothing to do with this topic. Do not Spam he Forum.

kevinwil said: Check out the article to find out more - http://FRAGGLESROCK.gl/LWKUB

Hi there, @kevinwil the google link is not connected/working