How to build a good image of the Fiverr?

Guest mr_pix

Be the best at what you do, stick with it, build up your reviews and your reputation over time. Never deliver late. Always be there for questions. Communicate well, be good at English. Be so good at what you offer you stand out from the crowd. Never exaggerate what you can do to potential buyers. If you can’t do something, tell them.

DO NOT offer unlimited revisions. DO NOT offer a money back guarantee. Be dedicated to good service so much you do not let anything stop you from delivering your order on time, no matter if you have to stay awake all night, are sick, have to go to a public place to use a computer or whatever it takes.

Be the best at what you do, stick with it, build up your reviews and your reputation over time. Never deliver late. Always be there for questions. Communicate well, be good at English. Be so good at what you offer you stand out from the crowd. Never exaggerate what you can do to potential buyers. If you can’t do something, tell them.

DO NOT offer unlimited revisions. DO NOT offer a money back guarantee. Be dedicated to good service so much you do not let anything stop you from delivering your order on time, no matter if you have to stay awake all night, are sick, have to go to a public place to use a computer or whatever it takes.

Totally Agreed!

I remove the unlimited revision offer and I increased my gig value know I’m getting more order and cool buyers 🙂

Always try to deliver the best quality product to your buyers, keep updating your gigs based on market value. Be honest and always make a good relation with buyers by giving them support always.

You should also share your experience, tips in the forum. So lots of new seller will learn from real experience. Even always try to help new seller by commenting their post.

Thank you for sharing great tips 🙂

Archived