How to calculate the Average selling price?

shimul_das

If you don’t want to just look at the stats page where it’s done for you, you add up the prices and divide by the number of orders.
You might have to take off fiverr’s revenue if it’s not just a straightforward calculation. Depending on the timing of the calculation (i.e. at the start of the order, or at the end) you might need to add in cancelled orders for which you got more revenue.

EDIT: Why do you want to do this? If you’re interested in a particular average for your own purposes then just ignore Fiverr’s stats and create your own.

If you don’t want to just look at the stats page where it’s done for you, you add up the prices and divide by the number of orders.

You might have to take off fiverr’s revenue if it’s not just a straightforward calculation. Depending on the timing of the calculation (i.e. at the start of the order, or at the end) you might need to add in cancelled orders for which you got more revenue.

EDIT: Why do you want to do this? If you’re interested in a particular average for your own purposes then just ignore Fiverr’s stats and create your own.

i just casually want to know the way

Archived