How to cancel an order when the seller doesn't want to

midnightstarr20

Hello,

I wanted to find someone to help me with an unpublished website. I put in the order without thinking that Fiverr doesn’t allow people to write their emails. The seller asked for credentials, which I didn’t know what they were. So the communication went from bad to worst. Yesterday, I wanted to cancel the order, but the seller doesn’t want to do that. I have tried many times, but the seller is in contact with me. I want this person to stop. How do I cancel an order without the Seller? I am going to give him a bad review for not cancelling, even though the communication issues were at my end?

Hello,

I wanted to find someone to help me with an unpublished website. I put in the order without thinking that Fiverr doesn’t allow people to write their emails. The seller asked for credentials, which I didn’t know what they were. So the communication went from bad to worst. Yesterday, I wanted to cancel the order, but the seller doesn’t want to do that. I have tried many times, but the seller is in contact with me. I want this person to stop. How do I cancel an order without the Seller? I am going to give him a bad review for not cancelling, even though the communication issues were at my end?

The seller asked for credentials, which I didn’t know what they were.

Login credentials. They asked you to send them username and password they could use to work on your site.

Yesterday, I wanted to cancel the order, but the seller doesn’t want to do that.

A cancellation would harm their account and their business on Fiverr. Not your problem, I know; I just thought you might to know why the seller refuses.

How do I cancel an order without the Seller?

Customer Support can do that for you. You might need to wait for their response, though; they’re understaffed and getting too many tickets.

I am going to give him a bad review for not cancelling, even though the communication issues were at my end?

Reviews can be left only on completed orders. Once the order is cancelled, you won’t be able to leave a review.

Archived