How To Change My Country?

randomworldus

It appears this is a man with a woman’s image for a profile picture. He worked hard to get U.S. into his name and then went and goofed by putting Bangladesh for his country.

I am changing my profile pic…i think it will drive business, what do you think? After all if buyers think I am foxy American lady = $$$

10727962-marilyn-monroe-white-dress-unique-licensing.jpg.bd77877690125d239cd4147660e84116.jpg

It appears this is a man with a woman’s image for a profile picture. He worked hard to get U.S. into his name and then went and goofed by putting Bangladesh for his country.

Hi am from Bangladesh . I am supposed to shift Russia next year . Is it possible to change country name in future ?

Should i contact before shifting Russia or after shifting there ?

I would tell them ahead and ask them what notification/authentication they might need. That way they cant say you did anything wrong. I know they have dealt with it before and they will appreciate you asking them.

You can leave your country any time. But you have to get accepted by the immigration department of the country you want to go. Best of luck.

But you have to get accepted by the immigration department of the country you want to go.

At least that’s the way it is supposed to work. :rofl:

Archived