How to change my description?

mdyeasin99

I have recently joined fiverr and wrote my description. I was happy with it but I recently saw that my description is not complete. It ended like,"…recently I completed my o’l" but I can swear that I finished the sentence. So I want to edit my description but I can’t find a way to. Plz help.

I have recently joined fiverr and wrote my description. I was happy with it but I recently saw that my description is not complete. It ended like,"…recently I completed my o’l" but I can swear that I finished the sentence. So I want to edit my description but I can’t find a way to. Plz help.

Hello! I believe that your description is too long. Try to keep it short and simple. To edit your description, simply click on your profile photo on the top right hand corner. Once the drop-down menu appears, click on your username (The first option) which will take you directly to your profile page. (https://www.fiverr.com/mdyeasin99). Scroll down and you will see your description on the left hand corner. The image I have attached below will help you find it.

image.thumb.png.659f97d62f53ae4448579cc12c0f9120.png

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • wp_kid locked this topic

Archived