Fiverr Forum

How to change order from one gig to another one

Hi all !
I have got an order on my gig but unfortunately that gig is denied by Fiverr. Now how can i change that order to my other gig so that it will be completed and i would get a review from buyer.
Please help me.
Thanks

How did they order a gig that was denied? Surely if they deny a gig wouldn’t any active orders on it be cancelled (eg. by Fiverr)?

I don’t think there’s a way to move an order. You could only cancel it on one and send a new offer for the other gig and hope the buyer accepts the offer and orders - or orders the gig/gig package normally. Though you could ask CS what you could do by creating a support ticket. Though I’d check that the order is definitely on he denied gig.

Was the gig denied for a particular reason and if so what was the reason? Can it be made active if it’s amended?

Order was given to me by buyer 2 days ago and it’s running but today i got an email that my that gig is denied. My order is still running on it. Now how can i complete my order on that gig and get reviews on it?

What was the reason for the gig being denied?

This is the reason
“Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings”

Yes i have contacted with CS. Let’s see what will they do

I don’t want to cancel that order because it would effect badly to my profile.
Buyer will accept my new offer from other gig and complete the order but i don’t want to cancel the order. I want to repair my this gig because i am getting such a good response on this gig and hope so i will get more orders on this gig. If CS allows me, i will edit it

Hi,u can’t do anything.if the gigs is denied by the fiverr team.then all remaining orders of that particular gigs stands cancelled.

Oho now what should i do? My 1 order is running on that gig. Should i deliver and complete it or ask the buyer to cancel that order and then i would send him another request from other gig and then deliver and complete the order?
Because i need reviews. so i don’t think so if i complete this order on this denied gig i will get review from him.

I think you’re clients also got the mail of that particular gig.its no longer there so you’re order count as cancelled.i am not sure may be that happened.

OK i have requested CS . if they would again active my gig then i will continue on it. otherwise i will say my client to cancel order and accept new one from my other gig and then i will complete it.
Thanks for your help, suggestion and time.

i have delivered my order and my client have marked it as complete and gave my 5 star review. I have got funds. Now only the problem is that review is only shown on my profile but i want to see it on my gig if gig is reactivated. so that i can get more orders on that gig