Fiverr Community Forum

How to Change Profile Pic on Forum?

I can change my profile background but, I have no clue how to change the picture. A little help?

3 Likes

You can not change forum profile picture.
If you change Fiverr.com profile image .
Automatically change your forum profile picture like Fiverr.com Profile image

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ve changed my profile picture on the main fiverr site many times but, my forum picture never changes

1 Like

Clear chache & login again

1 Like

I have the same problem. I have changed picture on the main site and cleared cache twice as well as closing the browser and opening again, still it isn’t changing. What can I do?

@rayya122 @forsirius You have to log out of your forum account and re-login for the new profile picture to appear on your profile.

1 Like

Yes @deluxewriting you are right you need to re-login in forum

2 Likes

Happy to help!
(20 Characters)

It Worked.Thank You!:heart_eyes:

Hello an u tell me how to change my profile pic on the main site not forum pls

@karmaleaner77 After changing your profile photo. Next things you need to do is log out from your forum profile and then log in again, your forum photo will change.:sunglasses:

1 Like

@karmaleaner77 click on your profile picture and it will open an option to upload your image from your computer.

1 Like

Thank you for you valuable information. Your information will help many seller of Fiverr.

1 Like

Same problem, please help

1 Like

upload original photo ,not from google

1 Like

Again, a thread from 3 years ago. Also, your reply makes no sense, given the initial question the OP had. They wanted to know how to change their picture - this has nothing to do with uploading an original photo rather than something from a search engine.

GG

1 Like