Fiverr Community Forum

How to change review by contactr support! Please help me!

Bro, First order was given a 1-star rating, I wanted to resolve this but I can’t reach customer support, Resolution center is not working, and also when I submit a request in the contact support, It shows “delivery failed, try again later” what will I do? Please help me! My buyer also contacts me to know the procedure to change review. Thanks for your time.

3 Likes

Hello, there is no way to change a review.

2 Likes

Then What to do with this review? That was my first review. It seems like not gonna get another order in future. What can I do NOW!!!

1 Like

It’s a real shame because the positive buyer comment wasn’t matched by the number of stars which you didn’t deserve. Perhaps they got confused?

You can email support support@fiverr.com.

3 Likes

It’s a great review. Don’t even worry about it at all. People can read the review and see you did a good job. It’s going to be ok.

1 Like

@misscrystal , I can’t send buyer request unless 90% positive review. THis is absolutely Sorrowful as a newbie.

4 Likes

Hmm this is very sorrowful but buyer request is not the only way to get orders and the review is not that bad as well. You will get orders.

1 Like

Thanks, @zaiba202 . please Give me suggestion how to sell gigs with this 1-star negative rating. I am really afraid.

If your gigs are shown in search result people will contact and order you. Let’s see what happen. If you do not get orders then contact fiverr to allow you to create another account.

1 Like

How can I contact fiverr ? Is this possible to delete my account and create a new one without informing them? there is an option for changing username by deactivated account. @zaiba202

You can contact Customer support here:
https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=footer
Tell them that you are unable to send buyer request and want to create another account they will guide you.
But first wait for a weak or two for orders maybe you can get orders on this account.

1 Like

You can delete this gig and create new gig, or continue with this gig then try on the best for buyer after to get 5 stars.

Even you contact with support, their not help you, can’t change everything. I sure.

1 Like

If you want to delete your account and create a new one you need to get permission from Customer Support.

3 Likes