How to change review by contactr support! Please help me!

munna403

Bro, First order was given a 1-star rating, I wanted to resolve this but I can’t reach customer support, Resolution center is not working, and also when I submit a request in the contact support, It shows “delivery failed, try again later” what will I do? Please help me! My buyer also contacts me to know the procedure to change review. Thanks for your time.

Guest merciavideo

Then What to do with this review? That was my first review. It seems like not gonna get another order in future. What can I do NOW!!!

It’s a real shame because the positive buyer comment wasn’t matched by the number of stars which you didn’t deserve. Perhaps they got confused?

You can email support support@fiverr.com.

If your gigs are shown in search result people will contact and order you. Let’s see what happen. If you do not get orders then contact fiverr to allow you to create another account.

How can I contact fiverr ? Is this possible to delete my account and create a new one without informing them? there is an option for changing username by deactivated account. @zaiba202

How can I contact fiverr ? Is this possible to delete my account and create a new one without informing them? there is an option for changing username by deactivated account. @zaiba202

You can contact Customer support here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=footer

Tell them that you are unable to send buyer request and want to create another account they will guide you.

But first wait for a weak or two for orders maybe you can get orders on this account.

Archived