How to change reviews

gillopes601

Guest phantompower

So you gave someone five stars but now you want to change them. For that you need to ask the seller to send you a modification request. There is no other way.

Guest offlinehelpers

So you gave someone five stars but now you want to change them. For that you need to ask the seller to send you a modification request. There is no other way.

But they’re unlikely to if they’ve had 5 stars and know it can only go downhill from there!

For that you need to ask the buyer to send you a modification request.

He himself is a buyer. Buyer wants to change the review not seller.

@gillopes601 Do you really think he is mad enough to send you modification request to change his 5 star to one star? Never. You cant change it now. Better forget and forgive him.

Guest phantompower

But they’re unlikely to if they’ve had 5 stars and know it can only go downhill from there!

My biggest concern is how do you rate someone 5 star write that usual copy paste outstanding experience then late on decide the job wasn’t good. I think there is a lot of information that wasn’t disclosed.

Guest phantompower

For that you need to ask the buyer to send you a modification request.

He himself is a buyer. Buyer wants to change the review not seller.

@gillopes601 Do you really think he is mad enough to send you modification request to change his 5 star to one star? Never. You cant change it now. Better forget and forgive him.

Sorry… Grammatical error. I meant to say ‘seller’

My biggest concern is how do you rate someone 5 star write that usual copy paste outstanding experience then late on decide the job wasn’t good. I think there is a lot of information that wasn’t disclosed.

I think there is a lot of information that wasn’t disclosed.

p9eYSlX.gif.c7408623c9360086fa23821bb6a32b2b.gif

Guest phantompower

I think there is a lot of information that wasn’t disclosed.

97c48dd19bb0a530d5ee164e04ed4a4d53bdff5d.gif

After watching friend request in a dark room all alone more errors are to be expected.

l don’t think it is possible to change your review as a buyer. However, you can try to talk to the seller and see whether there is something they can do to edit the order. lf they agree, you can guide them on how you want the final delivery look like

Archived