Fiverr Forum

How to change the country

After publishing my first gig it indiciates my counts as “Kiribati” which is incorrect. How can I adjust the country?

I had the same problem since I travelled and changed countries. The Customer Support fixed it within hours :slight_smile:

Thanks! I’ll try Customer Support. Thought that they would make it easy to change the Country in the settings. But that would only make sense. :slight_smile:

I use Private Proxies for some of my Internet Marketing stuff. Maybe I had one of my Proxies on when I created the Account. I don’t think I did. But I must have.

Ah yes that might be it :smiley:

Actually they detect based on IP you used to access fiverr account.

Reply to @multygraphics: Do they automatically detect it when you sign in each time?

Reply to @magisworks: Yes they can do that. I think its what country your ip is at when creating the certain gig

Reply to @magisworks: i don’t know exactly but probably they detect the country once during signup process.

I had the same problem since I travelled and changed countries. The Customer Support fixed it within hours :slight_smile:

Thanks! I’ll try Customer Support. Thought that they would make it easy to change the Country in the settings. But that would only make sense. :slight_smile:

I use Private Proxies for some of my Internet Marketing stuff. Maybe I had one of my Proxies on when I created the Account. I don’t think I did. But I must have.

Reply to @multygraphics: Do they automatically detect it when you sign in each time?

Reply to @magisworks: Yes they can do that. I think its what country your ip is at when creating the certain gig

Reply to @magisworks: i don’t know exactly but probably they detect the country once during signup process.