How to chat with client on fiverr that would make them reply you on time

judy24

How to chat with client …sometimes you get a message from client and when you reply they do not reply again or say anything …is that you don’t have to be forward or is there a way of chatting …I Need an answer pls

I normally leave it a couple of days, then do a quick followup. There is a “Nudge” label you can use in your inbox to remind you to do this.

Thanks for your reply Paul …does that implies when you get a request it can’t be given to anyone else …thtn you just do the follow up

Thanks for your reply Paul …does that implies when you get a request it can’t be given to anyone else …thtn you just do the follow up

I’m not sure what you mean? If a buyer enquires with me and then stops communicating, I generally send them a message about a week later to see if they are still interested.

If somebody doesn’t reply just let it go. He/she isn’t interested in further communication, has found somebody else and doesn’t bother to inform you, has forgotten about it or has been hit by a truck.
I never continue a conversation if the last message in the threat was mine. It’s a waste of time to think about it.

If somebody doesn’t reply just let it go. He/she isn’t interested in further communication, has found somebody else and doesn’t bother to inform you, has forgotten about it or has been hit by a truck.

I never continue a conversation if the last message in the threat was mine. It’s a waste of time to think about it.

I disagree. Following up with some of my enquiries has netted me sales. Some buyers do legitimately forget, and a slight nudge can get them to order. I even have a “quick reply” specifically for follow-ups. Works a treat.

I disagree. Following up with some of my enquiries has netted me sales. Some buyers do legitimately forget, and a slight nudge can get them to order. I even have a “quick reply” specifically for follow-ups. Works a treat.

My main business is outside of Fiverr, this is probably the reason why I see things differently here. I just don’t like putting all eggs into one basket and (risking to sound narcissistic) there is no way of legitimately forgetting me. It would mean that the potential buyer and I are not a good match, as he/she probably assumes to be above me in the picking order.

However, I totally tolerate your disagreement of course.

Following up with some of my enquiries has netted me sales. Some buyers do legitimately forget, and a slight nudge can get them to order. I even have a “quick reply” specifically for follow-ups. Works a treat

I’m with Paul here,I actually have a follow up system where I flag messages in my inbox and once or twice a week go through and do a quick follow up with any who haven’t replied. It takes hardly any time and I find it surprising how many clients just forgot, then order when I follow up. I find it worthwhile BUT I only ever follow up once and it is just a quick, friendly message.

If I’ve been the last to reply in a a conversation, I leave it like that.

Responding again after a few days etc. is enough to get your message flagged/reported/blocked, and could be grounds for having your messaging abilities removed, or worse. It’s not worth risking your account for a maybe/maybe not buyer.

If I’ve been the last to reply in a a conversation, I leave it like that.

Responding again after a few days etc. is enough to get your message flagged/reported/blocked, and could be grounds for having your messaging abilities removed, or worse. It’s not worth risking your account for a maybe/maybe not buyer.

Totally agree.

“If you don’t wanna be treated like a commodity, don’t act like one.” - Seth Godin

I agree with paul. sometimes buyers genuinely forget to reply and your message also shows your dedication to his work.

Archived