How to check gig performance as its Fiverr down time

nkprostudio

If they could give you that information there wouldn’t be a bug. The bug is related to the collection/calculation of that info.

Just wait. You don’t need to even look at your stats anyway.

You don’t need to even look at your stats anyway.

This bug has probably improved some people’s mental health. They no longer have to stress about their impressions going down by 5.

You don’t need to even look at your stats anyway.

This bug has probably improved some people’s mental health. They no longer have to stress about their impressions going down by 5.

Hahaha

Or have false hope when they go up 50 views

There is a strange, totally false myth that if you do a bunch of tasks and then check your stats and see they’ve gone up, that must mean that your tasks must be working and you should do them more. This also doesn’t account for the fact that even if your views go up, that doesn’t give you reason to think your possibility of sales is going up with it.

I would not at all be surprised if this is why people spam so much, stay online 24/7 etc. They use their stats as confirmation bias.

Stats here are meaningless because we don’t have any context for them. A lot of sellers apply coincidental theories to changes in their stats.

Hahaha

Or have false hope when they go up 50 views

There is a strange, totally false myth that if you do a bunch of tasks and then check your stats and see they’ve gone up, that must mean that your tasks must be working and you should do them more. This also doesn’t account for the fact that even if your views go up, that doesn’t give you reason to think your possibility of sales is going up with it.

I would not at all be surprised if this is why people spam so much, stay online 24/7 etc. They use their stats as confirmation bias.

Stats here are meaningless because we don’t have any context for them. A lot of sellers apply coincidental theories to changes in their stats.

@humanissocial

It’s sound like, there are lots of misinformation & myth on the forum. We should aware of that.

But it’s good you highlight something, which will help us to avoid the unnecessary tasks.

Thanks for the advice.

Looking at your stats cannot help you “rank” your gig.

There is no such thing as ranking your gig by the way.

@humanissocial

I want to ask you one thing, is there Buyer Request only hope for the new seller to get some order. Is it true everyone gets there initial order by Buyer Request?

I know, It’s ok to share the gig on social media, but I think the conversation chances would be very low.

@humanissocial

I want to ask you one thing, is there Buyer Request only hope for the new seller to get some order. Is it true everyone gets there initial order by Buyer Request?

I know, It’s ok to share the gig on social media, but I think the conversation chances would be very low.

Sharing your gig on social media is not worth the effort. Don’t do it.

Buyer requests are not the only way to get gigs. I got my first gigs directly, no buyer requests.

Buyer requests are not the only way to get gigs. I got my first gigs directly, no buyer requests.

@visualstudios

Ok, I understand. totally agree with you.

I got my first gigs directly, no buyer requests.

But do you have any Idea how the buyer finds you? if it’s not by Buyer Request nor by social media.

By the way

Thanks for the advice.

@visualstudios

Ok, I understand. totally agree with you.

I got my first gigs directly, no buyer requests.

But do you have any Idea how the buyer finds you? if it’s not by Buyer Request nor by social media.

By the way

Thanks for the advice.

Well, the buyer finds you through searching on Fiverr, that should be pretty obvious.

Ok, I hope It will also work for me.

Thank you.

Improve your gigs as much as possible. Stand out from your competition. Find a niche with demand that you are really good at. Then wait for the contacts. If a couple weeks go by and you get no contacts, change things up. Rinse and repeat.

Results take time. It can take weeks, it can take months. Patience. It’s the only way to get anywhere long term.

Improve your gigs as much as possible. Stand out from your competition. Find a niche with demand that you are really good at. Then wait for the contacts. If a couple weeks go by and you get no contacts, change things up. Rinse and repeat.

Results take time. It can take weeks, it can take months. Patience. It’s the only way to get anywhere long term.

Its sound really genuine advice.

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable experience.

Archived